If you are living paycheck to paycheck or if you are putting yourself further into debt to live a lifestyle beyond your means, your retirement may be at risk.
You’ve insured your home and personal property, your vehicles and your life, but are you overlooking your most substantial asset – your ability to earn income?
Basic insurance coverage like homeowners, renters and auto usually carry provisions for liability – the possibility that your actions or lack of action will cause injury to another person or his property. Are your assets still exposed by inadequate liability amounts?
As healthcare costs increase, long-term care insurance companies offer more options.
Why planning for long-term care is so necessary in today’s world.
Having a long-term financial plan gives your logic a leg up over your emotions during times of market volatility.
More individuals are incorporating trusts in their estate plan.
More Articles ...
- Trusts Can Help Legacy Live On
- Tell Your Life Story with an Ethical Will
- Talking to Parents about Letters of Instruction
- Supporting a Noble Cause with a Charitable Trust
- Protecting Your Assets From Probate
- Leaving Your 401(k) to a Charity
- Gifting To Reduce Your Taxable Estate
- Control Your Legacy with a Private Foundation
- Estate Planning: Before you Begin
- Beware of State Taxes and Rising Fees on Estates