A trust may be one of the best options for ensuring your memory lives on. Here are two that may be right for you.
Across the United States, ethical wills are becoming a popular estate planning tool used to ensure legacies for generations to come.
How to talk to your parents about their estate plans without looking like a vulture.
Charitable trusts are a handy tax-saving tool. But they can also greatly benefit a charity of your choice.
Probate can be costly and time consuming. We’ll show you a few potential ways to save.
In some cases, leaving your qualified retirement account to a charity and other assets to your heirs can save on taxes.
Gifting is one of the many estate planning tools available.
More Articles ...
- Control Your Legacy with a Private Foundation
- Estate Planning: Before you Begin
- Beware of State Taxes and Rising Fees on Estates
- Four Basic Estate Planning Documents
- Basics of Creating a Will
- Two Crucial Estate Planning Steps
- Retirement Option Overload
- Insure Your Income With Disability Coverage
- Fighting Healthcare Costs
- Successful Succession Planning