Private foundations can let you control your gifts, reduce taxes and impart your values to future generations.
Leaving a proper legacy has become a science. Here are the basics to help get you started.
State taxes may affect your estate, even if federal taxes don’t.
Estate planning is less overwhelming if you break it into four areas of focus.
Estates may seem like a lot of effort, but a trusted financial professional and an estate planning attorney can eliminate a lot of stress and many potential mistakes from the planning process.
Making sure you have a will and a financial power of attorney are two crucial steps in the estate planning process.
Too many choices can be as frustrating as too few. A financial professional can help you find the right retirement plan for your small business.
More Articles ...
- Insure Your Income With Disability Coverage
- Fighting Healthcare Costs
- Successful Succession Planning
- The Costs of Being a Caregiver
- Sustainable and Responsible Investing
- Protecting an Aging Parent From Fraud
- Preparing for Widowhood
- Financial Tables for One
- Financial Confidence for Facing Divorce
- Feast or Famine: Finances for Surviving Spouses